What you read and what you watch really affects in which direction you think. As more people are becoming conscious and aware, we suggest them to go through this list of highly recommended books which are focused towards the environment. These are the books that we love and we would love to take your inputs in which books we should read next!
- Sustainability: A History – This is one fascinating book which tracks the roots of sustainability and also where it is heading. (https://www.amazon.in/Sustainability-History-Jeremy-L-Caradonna-ebook/dp/B00MHUPRFE)
- Braiding Sweetgrass – This is a heartwarming story which Dr. Robin Wall Kimmerer has written to the Earth. This book reflects on her life as a woman and scientist. (https://www.amazon.in/Braiding-Sweetgrass-Indigenous-Scientific-Knowledge/dp/1571313567)
- All we can save – This is a fantastic book that focuses on solutions and collective action through art, essays and poetry. Features individuals from various fields. (https://www.amazon.in/All-We-Can-Save-Solutions/dp/0593237064)
- Estrogeneration – An eye opener about how living a zero-waste lifestyle is healthier for you and the planet. (https://www.amazon.in/Estrogeneration-Estrogenics-Making-Infertile-Chagrin-ebook/dp/B01MRAFYZL?ref=kindlecontentin50-21&tag=kindlecontentin50-21&gclid=Cj0KCQjw3f6HBhDHARIsAD_i3D_LJLYgSvOT9v3GDi48NslR5kxLe-RRX0SWs9N86Cz-icq1EeePNP8aAmq_EALw_wcB)
- The story of stuff – This book takes a deep look at systems, processes, manufacturing and even the advertising of STUFF. The things we buy and how this is fuelling the climate crisis. (https://www.amazon.in/Story-Stuff-Overconsumption-Communities-Health/dp/1451610297)